Having spent the past 12 years consulting with talent leaders at companies across North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East, organizations engage Tegan to build talent programs that strengthen their abilities to attract and retain key talent.
Tegan leverages her unique experience, certificate in workplace coaching from the Association for Talent Development and skills acquired in her training towards her designation as a Certified Professional Coach from the Institute for Professional Ethics in Coaching to spearhead innovating talent initiatives and to coach high-performing individuals.
Specific initiatives Tegan has successfully delivered include:
- creating and delivering workplace coaching programs
- designing and delivering global talent acquisition programs
- recruiter training and development (including global sourcing training classes and certifications)
- creation of industry recruitment centers of expertise
- continuous improvement programs (Agile and Lean/Six Sigma)
A seasoned trainer and speaker, Tegan frequently presents to large groups and is available for key note presentations on talent topics and professional development.
Tegan is a fitness and nutrition enthusiast as well as a lover of the outdoors, food and wine. She can frequently be found enjoying Chicago’s vegan dining options and street fairs with her husband and friends.